Search This Blog

4/14/11

Thursday April 7th

I just posted a lot of new bookmarks in my shop. All bookmarks are nicely laminated for easy use.

You will see that all are very colorful, I love bright colors.

I was lucky to find some beautiful pictures and quilt designs from vintage quilting magazines that could be made into booksmarks. Very unique I think.

Wish I had the talent to make quilts like that. Many of the vintage quilting magazines had some very interesting articles about the history of quilting which I always find interesting.

All of my bookmarks are BOGO buy one get one free.

I also will be racking my brain to come up with some other give aways .

I have been doing a lot of trading, and that is fun, but sure would like to make some money.
Have fun visiting my shop.

Lynda

No comments:


Kitty Love

Kitty Love
I love my kitty cat