Search This Blog

4/5/11

Tuesday April 5th

Well, Yesterday was one of those very very blustery windy days that we don't like to have here in Amarillo. Winds up to 60 miles an hours. Sure made you want to stay indoors unless you really had to get out.

I did get out early in am to go to dr with daughter but that was it.
Came home and rested after that.

Hubby laminated a bunch more bookmarks for me....and am posting them in both etsy and Art Fire.

At least when he laminates it is free.
Will have to get all I can done before he is finished with school. If I have othe items will have to go to kinkos and they will charge.

Daughter just left to mail a couple items for me at UPS.
She is so helpful when she has time away from her job.

Well Just here to post, and maybe to add a few pictures then back to listing in my shop. Am trying to get items listed that are new.

I also have a bunch of new fabric to make and cover journals with so need to get on that. I really like the fabric covered journals.

Have a great day All of you

No comments:


Kitty Love

Kitty Love
I love my kitty cat