Search This Blog

5/3/11

WOW WHAT A WEEKEND

I earlier joind the team "trade A Holics". This weekend we had what they call a "Trade and stay"
I started early saturday morning * hubby thought I was crazy and spent most of day on computer.
At the end of Friday mailed out 6 trades
On Sat.after lunch was going to take a rest from trading, but I needed to get an address from a lady for mailing. I got on the computer and low and behold I had an ACTUAL SALE. Could not believe it. I still Have to pince myself, have not had one in so long.
Sunday I was in the trading mode again, but people were asking me to trade which was really neat.
I have 8 packages packaged up and ready to mail.
It is going to be lilke Christmas around here for awhile. Am going to keep the mailman busy.
Will have to mail a little at a time . At least did not buy. I think today am finally recovered from all the "work" and "fun" of trading.
I got a lot of nice new jewelry, some bath items, and even a nice summer hat.
Hopefully the next items I mail out will be sales. .
Lynda

No comments:


Kitty Love

Kitty Love
I love my kitty cat